Short break in Tuscany – 4 days
Tuscany in Spring is like a talented painter’s picture: it is a feast of colours, perfumes and flavours, new energy, nature’s rebirth. You can breath fresh air everywhere and the landscape evokes joy and happiness.…
A short break in Tuscany to discover the “must-see” places of the region.
Arrival at Pisa airport, half day guided tour of Pisa (this visit can be effected either at arrival or at departure, according to flights schedule); lunch at leisure; transfer to the accommodation in Florence. Check-in, dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Breakfast; half day guided tour of the town in the morning; lunch and afternoon at leisure for individual visits and shopping. Dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Breakfast, full day excursion to Siena and San Gimignano; guided tour of Siena, lunch and afternoon at leisure to discover lovely San Gimignano, with wine and food tasting. Dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Breakfast; guided tour of Pisa if not effected on day 1; transfer to Pisa airport.
What is included in the package:
- Private luxury bus transfers (for groups only – for individual customers transfers can be organized by private car with driver, rented car or bus)
- Guided tours performed by professional local guides
- Accommodation in elegant and centrally located first category hotels
- Half board arrangement Full board available
- Tasting to wine/food facilities
Tour available all year round.